- Payment Guidelines
- Make a payment
- Bahrain eVisa application
- Visa to Bahrain: what are mistakes often be made?
- Bahrain Embassy Visa
|TYPE OF VISA||SERVICE FEE cost/pax||PROCESSING TIME|
|Normal (5 working days)||Urgent (4 working days)||Super Urgent (3 working days)|
|Bahrain E-visa – Visit eVisa- 14 days- Multiple entry||120||plus 0||plus 70||plus 90|
Good news is that the application for Bahrain eVisa is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
Step 1: Fill in India visa application form online at www.gobahrainvisa.com/step_1
Step 2: Make online payment for the approval fee
Step 3: After some working days, you will:
· Receive visa approval letter- the eVisa via email
· Print out the letter to board the flight
· Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer upon arrival in Bahrain.
Step 4: Get your Bahrain visa stamped in Bahrain arrival airport
· Upon arrival to any of Bahrain International Airports, you present passport, visa approval letter, passport sized photo to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
· Get your Bahrain visa stamped into passport by the Immigration Officers at the Immigration Counter
· That is it! Welcome to Bahrain and have a good time!
With our Rush Bahrain visa service, it's obvious that getting Bahrain visa is no longer hassle at all! Hence, welcome to India and apply India visa express service to see the difference!
Should you need any further information about Bahrain urgent visa, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time (GMT+3)